Water Spirit Water Spirit

The timing, simple shapes and sound effects are just stellar. Great use of all these things combined

Meet Sig and Tessa Meet Sig and Tessa

This keeps me wanting for more. You're improving by every animation man <3

Scott-Falco responds:

Thanks so much man! Every toon I'm trying something new, and I really pushed myself this episode!

Potion Shop Potion Shop

Charming characters, enchanting world, and mezmerizing colouring : ) Truely a great way to end your hard work at uni!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

Every face is a sausagefest <3

DuDuL responds:

Every nipple is a sausage!

Skeff Skeff

Still a darn classic, Paul. <3

Bumming: Lickerwamper Bumming: Lickerwamper

Enormeous jump in quality from your last animation pearl <3

Pico's Penny Prank Pico's Penny Prank

smooth

There were some smooth animation cycles in there like the walking one and the part where he tries to pull the coin. Next time try to keep the colours consistent, though! Big improvement from your older stuff.

ToonCastleTV responds:

haha for sure

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

sweet and touching :]

It's nice to see more people are actually painting their backgrounds :]
this is a huge improvement graphical-wise from your earlier work. It really creates that winter-yet warm feeling <3! Even though i would have loved some russian dialogue in it (i find it cool <3), i think what you did was the best option. You managed to create a nice story without any dialogue! but can you translate what the sticker and the sign say in cyrillic russian? The kiss was unexpected, since i would have thought of a hug, but the kiss makes everything more funny and silly <3 finally drawing of girls are improving aswell, pretty cute in your style.

Nightwayfarer responds:

Thanks, I decided that it would be nice to use a brush for this one, and I guessed I made the right decision :)
Glad to hear, that I got to draw girls better :3

A Christmas For Magus A Christmas For Magus

:'] !

That brought back many chrono trigger memories. Also, kudos to whoever made that santa claus sprite!

MasaAndMune responds:

The sprites are from Secret of Mana, but I could only find Santa walking sprites, so I had to edit all the other pieces together. I think it worked out alright in the end. Thanks for the review!

Weird Al's Lasagna Weird Al's Lasagna

:D nice animation

great animation, especially on those walking frames and all the humourous faces <3